Wednesday, October 11, 2006
A Quick SBQ
It's getting late here, but I wanted to get this in quick. It's past midnight, and I still want to watch Lost before I got to bed.
As we all know, stitching in the winter can really be rough on the hands. What do you do to treat your hands well in the cold winter months? Do you have any suggestions for creams or soaps? Or perhaps a special regimen that you would like to share?
To be perfectly honest, I don't have that big of a problem with dry hands. I get them in winter, but it doesn't really bother me much. When it does, I use Sew Help Me Hand Cream. It's made to be non-greasy, and not come off on your work. Wow, I sound like a comercial! The office manager at the shop gave everybody a tube of it last Christmas, and I love it. That is saying alot, because unlike every other woman I know, I don't like lotion. Our bathroom is full of it. Everyone in Jymi's family always gets me smell good stuff for Christmas, and I'll use sprays and shower gels (if Jymi doesn't use them all first), but the lotion sits there until I get sunburned. (I'm always so worried about making sure Jymi and the boys are coated, I forget to sunscreen on myself). Anyway, that's it for tonight. Nighty-night!

Labels:

 
posted by jymisgurl at 11:16 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: