Thursday, April 05, 2007
Goals And SBQ
My goals for March were: participate in The Castle, Black Swan, and Teresa Wentzler SALs, continue with Tobi's stocking (finsh at least the shelves, maybe the drawers), and maybe start something small. I SALed when I could, and I did finish the shelves and drawers. I did my Dragon Dreams exchange piece, which could qualify as my small project. I also started a model.
Time for my April goals. First up is to finish my model. Of course, I'm also gonna try to do the SALs, when I'm done with the model. Other than that, I just plan to work on Tobi's stocking.
Now for last week's SBQ. Do you have a system for organizing freebie charts in your stash? If so, what is it? Do you print out copies of all of the freebies that you find on the web (that you think you might actually stitch) or do you maintain electronic copies of them until you are ready to stitch them?
Mostly, I print them when I'm ready to stitch them. I have different folders for different designers. The ones I do have printed are organized in my notebooks by designers.
No current stitching pics to share. So here's a picture of the chart for Land Of Enchantment (Heaven And Earth Designs). I got the email version in a trade awhile back, but the printer ran out of ink after about ten pages. We got more ink recently, so I printed the other twenty something pages. I'm currently having a hard time resisting starting one of these. I went to get needles yesterday, and debated whether or not to get fabric. Maybe when I finish Tobi's stocking.
I did find out that the peeling on my tattoos was normal. They're done peeling now, and they itch like mad. Jymi says I'll be ready for my next one as soon as it stops itching. I'm ready now, I just don't have anymore spare cash, and I want to lose more weight before I get another. Between two kids and depression, I've gain about seventy-five pounds. I've lost seven, though. I'll get my next one when I've lost at least fifty.

Labels: , , ,

 
posted by jymisgurl at 9:42 AM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


At 7:43 AM, Blogger Dani - tkdchick

Congrats on meeting all your stitching goals in March.

Wow that's one heck of a chart!!!

 

At 4:44 PM, Blogger Meari

WOW, that's one BIG chart!!!