Wednesday, May 09, 2007
Proof That I've Lost My Mind
See this black blob? It's 263 stitches, and about two and a half hours work. It's also smaller in real life. I started Merlin And Arthur yesterday, for Jymi. I told him this would be a major project, but I don't think he really understood until he saw it last night. I told him all the details, and how big it was going to be when it's finished (about twenty-one inches by twelve).
I'm hoping to buy at least Invariance on Friday. I bought fabric for both projects Monday, and kitted them up. I'm all excited! Or insane. Take your pick.
Hannah went to the vet Monday. He said she'd heal very well from getting fixed, and he was happy that she'd put on some weight. You can no longer feel every single bone in her body, but she still needs to gain some more. She likes sleeping with Tobi, and last night we found out she's much quieter that way. She and Tinkerbell chased each other all night.
Today is Jymi's last day at work. He's taking tomorrow and next week as vacation time, to spend with me and the boys. So no blogging and not much stitching the next week. Tomorrow we're going out with his parents for my birthday. Friday we're going to my mom's for my birthday. Saturday, one of Jymi's work friends is throwing him a going way party. Then there's things we need to buy, stuff to do. It's going to be a busy week.
To add to that, I'm going to go see Spiderman 3 Monday, and if it's not too scary, Jymi and I'll take Tobi to see it. Other people can't really help me, because Tobi isn't scared y the things most kids are. My sister was scared of the flying monkeys in The Wizard Of Oz, and I was afraid of the witch. Tobi's scared of the Cowardly Lion. The graveyard scene in Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire didn't bother him a bit, but the grindylows freaked him. When we bought Prisoner of Azkaban for his third birthday, and the werewolf went into the woods, Tobi said, "Where the doggy go?" Darin says he wants to see it, too, but I don't think he'd sit through it, scary or not. Darin can watch the rain for hours, but he's not into TV or movies, with the exception of Spongebob and The Upside Down Show.
So the next time I post will probably be after my husband is gone. The computer is conspiring against me anyway. It keeps playing songs like Leaving on A Jet Plane, Stellar, Anti-Gravity Love Song, and To Be With You. Hope everyone has a nice week, and a happy Mother's Day.

Labels: , , , , ,

 
posted by jymisgurl at 7:27 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


At 11:44 PM, Blogger Juls

Thinking of you! Enjoy this next week with hubby and kids!!!!