Monday, May 21, 2007
My Lucky Day
I got a wonderful surprise Saturday afternoon! Jymi called and told me he was going to get to come home for a day! He came home Saturday night, and he didn't have to leave until this morning! We took the boys to see Shrek The Third, and then had dinner with Jymi's family. We hadn't planned to tell them he was back for a day; all the good-byes had been said, and Jymi didn't want to do it again. His dad called to invite the boys and me to dinner for Jymi's grandfather's birthday, and Jymi answered the phone. So we saw them all again. The boys loved the movie and dinner, and I loved that we all got one more special day together.
I worked on The Castle Saturday, after Jymi gave me the good news. Before then all I wanted to do was sleep. Not bad for only a couple hours.
I didn't work on anything for the Black Swan SAL. I had better things to do on Sunday (see above).
Today I will work on The Castle again, but first I've gotta go to the post office. My Dragon Dreams exchange piece is going to be almost a week late going in the mail. Another picture coming soon!
I also want to thank everyone for their hugs and thoughts. I was pretty depressed in my last post, but I'm feeling better now. I know he's safe right now, and will be while they're training. That will help my mental health for a couple months.

Labels: , , , ,

 
posted by jymisgurl at 8:18 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: