Sunday, May 27, 2007
Exchange Stuff
I received my Dragon Dreams exchange from Sally! It's a gorgeous flat fold and a fob. She also sent me the Runekeeper chart/story. I feel kinda bad now. Mine's not half as nice as this.
I spent four hours on Invariance, Friday. I got another four hundred or so stitches in, not that you can see much change. They're having another sale at Heaven And Earth this weekend, and Jymi does still owe me a chart. I may have to get the new Selina Fenech, Pirate. I've been waiting for that one. All those reds would be a nice change from the blue projects I usually gravitate towards. Today I'm working on Jymi's stocking, and tomorrow's The Castle. After that though, I'll either go back to Invariance, or work on Tobi's stocking. I'd like to get it finished by the end of summer.
We're all doing okay with Jymi being gone. Tobi and Darin seem to be adjusting well. They get talk to him when he calls to tell us all goodnight. I'm getting better. I've started sleeping again, which is always a good thing. I don't have much appetite. Yesterday I had lunch, and gum, and that was it. I could stand to lose quite a few pounds though, so I'm not that worried about it.

Labels: , , , , ,

 
posted by jymisgurl at 11:18 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: