Saturday, July 21, 2007
Not The Mama's Coming Home Soon
I worked on The Castle a little bit. I got bored quick though. I stitched some greenery, and after a day, I put it away.
Then I started Sweetheart Fence. I finished the ground, and put it away, too. Now I'm working on Avatar again. My fabric for Cascade should come in Monday. Another new start!
I got my new Harry Potter book today. I'm not ready to read it yet, though. I'm still rereading the first six. I'm taking my time, and I'm a few chapters into Prisoner Of Azkaban. I'm not in a hurry for it to be over, despite the desperate desire to know what happens next. Problem is, I can't talk to my sister or do much online until I finish it. I'll get there though.
I took Tobi to the new movie Wednesday. He wasn't scared really, but one particular scene that made him jump two inches in the air. I'm sure anyone who's seen it knows what it was. He didn't get upset, though. I don't think he even blinked! He loved it, but I don't think he understood everything going on. I think I enjoyed it, too. I won't know for sure until I see it again.
I will, though, when Jymi comes home. We're planning to spend a whole day at the movie theater. Jymi wants to see Harry Potter, The Simpsons, and Bourne Ultimatum while he's home. I think we'll see Bourne last, so I can't go to sleep if I want. I'd love to see Harry Potter again, and I'm dying to see The Simpsons, but I couldn't care less about Bourne. I knew Jymi was dying to see it, though, and it comes out the day before he gets home. It's only two more weeks until Jymi comes home! He's counting down the days, and I've got it marked on a every calender, and a calender in every room.
Darin once went up to Jymi, looked at him, said, "You're not mommy," and walked away. It reminded me of the old TV show Dinosaurs. I used to love it when I was little, so I added it to their Netflix list. They got it last weekend, and loved it! So I bought it for them. They've watched the whole set, and Tobi and I are currently watching the second disc. Most of the shows I've rented that I watched when I was little now suck. I actually called to apologize to my mom after watching an episode of Pee Wee's Playhouse. Dinosaurs is still hilarious though. I've really enjoyed watching it again, and realizing all the "grown-up jokes" I never got. Stuff about environmentalism and the difficulties of trying to raise a family. I still love that baby!

Labels: , , , , , ,

 
posted by jymisgurl at 6:47 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


At 7:59 AM, Blogger Holley

Faye, you are wonderful but goodness you make me feel old sometimes.

I loved Dinosaurs too--but I was in college at the time. College.

Sigh.

Stitching looks great and I'm counting the days with you for when Jymi comes home. Enjoy it.

 

At 10:35 AM, Blogger Sharon

I love the colors for sweetheart fence. A little progress on the castle is better than no progress at all.