Tuesday, April 18, 2006
A Christmas Song
I finished Song last night. Today I will do Giving and stretch them. Tomorrow I'll make the cording, sew them together, and remember to take a picture this time. I got the stuff for the model yesterday. I decided to finish my ornaments first, since it wouldn't take me long. I'll still have plenty of time. It's a very cool project. For my payment for iFob, I got All Greek To Me and the Dinky Dye that goes with it. I'm very pleased with that. I may be able to go to the shop tonight without the boys, in whihc case, I may do a floss toss and pick out the fabric. Although, I probably won't get to it this year. When I finish the model, it's on to Avatar, and after that, the two Christmas stockings. I will not start any new big projects until all three of those are finished! I know I'm making progress, because last week, I had four big projects! Can you tell I'm STILL dancing over Skeleton Crew? I took it to the framer's yesterday. I was very eager to get it out of my house!
I was a bad girl yesterday as far as my diet suff is concerned. I didn't do any exercise, and went over most of my ranges. We went out to Applebees for dinner to celebrate the end of the outage! J. will be back on his regular schedule next week. The only difference in his schedule this week is he'll have Thursday off instead of Friday. I'm so glad! Now I can walk everyday again. I can work my normal schedule. I don't have to find a babysitter. I'll get to see my husband sometimes. It was worth celebrating.
Now I'm going to clean up the house some (insert shocked gasp here; I do not do housework). J.'s dad may stop by (I don't understand why, he's going over there tonight), and J. asked me nicely to clean up a little. I will pick up the kitchen and living room, but that's about it. It's J.'s turn to do the dishes, and I refuse to do any until he washes some. The last time he washed dishes was October. After cleaning, I will do my aerobics and strength training, shower, do breakfast, and spend the rest of the day stitching! Yay!
 
posted by jymisgurl at 4:53 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: