Wednesday, April 12, 2006
Yo Ho Ho And A Bottle Of Rum
I finished the words! I did, "16 M," last night, and, "en On A Dead Man's Ship," this morning. After I get done writing this, I will start on the water. I plan to work on the water the rest of today, and Friday. Hopefully, I can finish it in that time. I have to work Thursday, and probably won't get to stitch then. I work Saturday, too, but I may have an hour or two before J. gets home to stitch. Then I can finish the last skeleton. Sunday and Monday I'll do the sea serpent. And Tuesday I will do the fish first thing in the morning, and when I go to pick up my check, I will take it to be framed! At least that's the plan. The very hopeful and optomistic plan!
Yesterday afternoon, right after I finished my blog entry, I got an email from Kat Rocha. She is sending me a big model to have done by June. Once I get it, it will be all I work on. So I decided to get as much done on Skeleton Crew as possible before it gets here and not worry about an ornament this month. If I get a chance to do Snowfight: Blue, great If not, oh well. With any luck and no housework I can finish Skeleton Crew by next week! Maybe the ornament will sneak in there, too. I don't know when she'll be sending the model, so I may not get it for another two weeks.
I did good yesterday. I didn't walk, because when J. got home, he was so tired, I didn't want to leave him to deal with the kids. I was afraid he'd fall asleep before the boys did. I did stay in all my ranges, though. I did some aerobics this morning. I think I'm going to go over my fat range today, but I'll be in all my other ranges. As soon as J. gets home, I've got a nail appointment, so I may or may not go walking this evening.
 
posted by jymisgurl at 12:47 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: