Friday, April 14, 2006
Not So Calm Waters
I took this picture this morning, and planned to take another first thing tomorrow morning to show how much stitching I got done in an average day. However, I've decided to try to finish it tonight! Yes, I will be VERY tired when I go to work tomorrow, but I will go in with my ship to be framed!!! I finished the water and the last skeleton. I have started the sea serpent. Except for the head, there's not much to him, and even the head's not that much. That only leaves the fish, and they won't take but maybe half an hour. I may leave them until morning. I got an email today, that my next model is in the mail, so I've been trying even harder to get this finished.
I love this rush! I love needing to have it done like yesterday. I'm so much more productive under that kind of pressure! Everyone thought I was crazy for leaving all my reports for school until the last minute, but that was the only way I could do it! I will try to finish the serpent tonight! I WILL take it to work with me tomorrow!
I also bought some new stuff. I got Dragonwings, Autumn Dragon, and Spring Dragon (all by Enchanting Lair) in the mail yesterday. It took a long time to get here. I had started to think it had gotten lost. I ordered Messy But Mine by Dragon Dreams, and got some threads I ordered. I also got my new Lizzie Kate ornaments, Song, and Giving. These will be my April ornaments, if I finish my ship tonight. I'll still have a couple days before the model arrives. Each one will take me a day to stitch, and then another day to put them both together. I should be finished with those by Wednesday, and that's about when the package should get here.
I stayed in all my ranges yesterday and today. I didn't do any exercise to speak of, but I did carry in alot of heavy groceries, so I get some points for that! I weigh in the day after tomorrow. I think I did pretty good this week, so that means I'll have gain four pounds! Now I must go; I hear the serpent hissing!
 
posted by jymisgurl at 8:33 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: