Sunday, April 16, 2006
So Close, And Yet So Far
I didn't finish Skeleton Crew. I stayed up until 12:30 Friday trying, and then decided I'd better get a little sleep. I got up with J. at 4:45 and immediately started working on it again. I had abou 2/3 done when I had to leave. I over estimated everything on this ship until this stupid sea serpent. I did finish the fish, when I got enough of the serpent done to count. So I still took it to work, and typed up the frame order. I'll just bring it back on Monday. I was going to finish it last night, since I didn't have to get up this morning. I was halfway through with the white on the serpent's head, when I got so dizzy I could barely hold my head up. I guess it was from lack of sleep, because I feel fine this morning. I am once again ready to tackle my sea serpent! This time, I shall victorious! I think I should name him, instead of calling him my serpent all the time, but hopefully today will be the last time I mention him. That's why there's no picture; I'm waiting until I finish it today. I guess today's not a bad day. It's exactly one month after I started working on it again.
I was fairly good yesterday. I went over my fat range, but that's it. I weighed in this morning at 148. I'm down another two pounds! I am now about where I was after I had T. When I started weighed 160, which is what I weighed after D. Today probably won't be very good, since I have to go to J.'s grandparents' house for Easter dinner. They alway have so much great food, none of it healthy, low anything. I'll do my best! Happy Easter!
 
posted by jymisgurl at 7:11 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: