Friday, April 07, 2006
Happy Dance!
As of 10:30 A.M., I have finished my model for Cross Eyed Kat! I put it out in the mail, which doesn't go until 4:30 or 5:00, so I never had any doubt I would get it out in today's mail. It's not a big project, but it is a big dance! This is my first model for a designer! It was so much fun, and I love getting to see charts that haven't been released yet! That's so cool to me.
Now that that's finished, it's back to Skeleton Crew. I doubt I'll do any of my other goals this month. I'm just so into it. I have yet to put all my new DMC into baggies and put them all where they go. I paid for that yesterday. D. got into them while I was at work. J. gets some points, though for saving all the labels when he found them. So I've got about ten to figure out what they are. I'm going to check against the reciepts to make sure I've got them all. That should take an hour or two.
I was bad on Wednesday. I went over my ranges. Yesterday, I didn't do any aerobics, but I did get a work out for one arm, winding eight skeins of yarn for a customer. I did good and stayed within my ranges. My sister also joined my diet site. Her doctor told her she needed to lose weight. I hope everything works out for her. Now I'm going to have lunch and do my strength training.
 
posted by jymisgurl at 9:46 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: