Sunday, April 09, 2006
Where The Boys Are!
I would like to reflect for a moment on the guys in my life.
The oldest of the little boys living with me is my husband, J., who will be 26 this year. He got a small rash from the protective gear he wears at work and is all upset about it. I tell him what to do to help it, and he looks at me funny. It is basically a grown diaper rash, and the best thing for diaper rash is Desitin and fresh air. Yet when I suggest this, he looks horrified! he finally got over, and almost immediately felt better.




The next oldest is our son T. who is four. He has spent most of the week playing or asking to play Star Wars Battlefront. I haven't seen him much.










The last one is D., the "baby." He's 2 1/2. This is a picture of my "baby" looking through my Frederick's Of Hollywood catalog! Congratulations! It's a boy! I'm tired of swimming in the sea of testosterone!









As for stitching, I finished the hull on Skeleton Crew. I've finished Christmyth Unicorn and Giant. I've got the cording made for the other three I'm doing this month. I plan to finish sewing them together today. I'm going to do the Fairy, the Griffon, and the Pheonix. I will do the last four next month. After I finish the ornaments, I'll do the witch on Skeleton Crew, then Snowfight: Blue. It's kind of odd, but I haven't felt like buying any stash lately. Well, I'm going to have to buy a braid to do Snowfight: Blue. Of course, I have gotten alot recently, so that may be partially to blame.
Friday I went over my ranges by a little bit. Saturday I did good though. I didn't get near enough exercise this past week, but I'll go for a walk when J. gets home. Hopefully I will do better now that my schedule is closer to normal. I forgot to weigh in this morning, and by the time I remembered, it was too late. So I'll do it tomorrow.
 
posted by jymisgurl at 11:15 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: