Tuesday, April 11, 2006
Ding Dong, The Witch Is Dead!
I've finished the witch on Skeleton Crew! I don't particularly want to put it down, but if I don't do my Christmas ornament for April now, I won't do it until May! So I will start Snowfight: Blue tomorrow. Tonight I've got to cook dinner, eat, go for my walk, shower, and go to bed. So I don't really have any stitching time left for today.






When I get back to Skeleton Crew, I will do the words, the water, the skeleton, the sea serpent, and then the fish. Maybe I can get the words done, too, this month. I may still finish it by my birthday! Yay!








I did good yesterday. I stayed in all my ranges (barely). I also went for a walk. This morning I did aerobics and strength training. I'm planing to go for a walk after dinner. I'm not sure what we're having yet, but I'm thinking baked chicken with rice. Time to cook, so I can leave by the time J. gets home.
 
posted by jymisgurl at 3:36 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: