Wednesday, April 19, 2006
Grrrrrrrr!
I finished Giving in the early afternoon yesterday. However when I went to stretch them, I found I only had three pieces of mat board. So I stretched the fronts and one back. I also made the cording. By then, I was so irritated with them, I didn't sew the one together. I'll get more mat board at work tomorrow, and sew them together Friday. Then I can take them in Saturday instead of Thursday. I also sorted out all the stuff for my model last night. I started it this morning.
I went over my ranges yesterday. I did my aerobics this morning. I'm seriously considering getting Bojangles for lunch. It's not good for my diet, but it's soooo good. It'll be okay if I eat good the rest of the day. Anyway; back to my model!
 
posted by jymisgurl at 8:54 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: