Friday, April 21, 2006
It's Started
This is T. He was about three. That is his cat, Kiki. She was brought home for me, but she has always liked T. best. God forbid you tried to touch him while she was there. He always feel asleep on the couch, and she on top of him.
The night shift hell has started already, and J.'s only just left. We got in a fight his morning because he was tired. We got over it quickly and we both apologized. After that I told him to go to bed; I did not want to see him again until he had slept. Last night, he bought me Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy for an early birthday present. He's also gonna get me Phantom Of The Opera and another cart for all my stash. My fabric and thread drawers on the one I have are to full.
I've been working on my model. I haven't made as much progress as I'd like, but it's not bad either. I know I won't get to sleep before midnight, so I'll hopefully get alot more done. I got Dragon Dreams Messy But Mine. All I need now is fabric and time. I saw on a message board where somebody allowed themself to start a new project on their birthday. I think I'll try this, too. I am tempted to get everything and start Chatelaine's Persian Iris Garden, but that's a BIG project. I guess it'll depend on if I get any birthday money. Even with my discount, it's a VERY expensive project. I'd also love to start Dragon Lake by Black Swan (which I have everything but a few threads for), Draco by Cross Eyed Kat (I need a couple threads and fabric), or Dragonwings by Enchanting Lair (I have everything, J. requested this one when he saw it on the Enchanting Lair website while I was looking for something else). I've also got two Raise The Roof fences to do, and they have a new one coming out next month. Maybe I'll just reach into my stash and pull out something. I am going to do a Cross Eyed Kat freebie called Celebrate With Me for J.'s birthday. It's similar to Wanna Trade, but the dragon has balloons and the mouse has a present, so it's a birthday thing.
I've been good yesterday and today. I haven't exercised, but I will try later. I haven't felt well today. For now, I'm going to treat myself to a cookie, and watch Hitchhiker's Guide while I work on the model. So long, and thanks for all the fish!
 
posted by jymisgurl at 5:11 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


At 12:04 PM, Blogger Belinda

Your DS's face looks so much like my DD's when she was that age....

*wanders off briefly pondering future potential of increasing the redhead population*