Thursday, April 20, 2006
Night Shift Sucks!
Since I can't post pictures of my stitching, here's an obnoxious baby picture. All I can say is made good progress yesterday. The picture is D. at 2 1/2 days old. Our first full day home from the hospital was also the first day J. had to go back to work. I was scared to be home alone with the two boys myself, so I went to my sister's. She took this picture, and lots of others that day. This has always been one of my favorite of his baby pictures.
J. called me from work yesterday to tell me he starts night shift Friday night "until it's done." They're hoping to have it done Monday, but it could be a week or more. J. has never been good with the night shift. It's hard to sleep here during he day. It's hard enough to sleep in in the mornings! I hope it doesn't take long. I can't sleep when he's not there, and I was looking forward to seeing him again.
As for my diet stuff, I was bad yesterday, too. So far, it's not been a good week. Hopefully I will not gain anything, but I know I haven't lost. I won't be doing my aerobics today, but I may go for a walk after work. The good news is, since I'll be at work most of the day, I should stay in all my ranges! I have good news! One of my other goals for weight loss was "be whistled at" or something to that nature. Well last night, I went into Subway, and the three guys sitting there hit on me! While there was not a chance I was going to talk to them, it did make me feel a little better about myself. For now I will have a Nutrigrain bar, some water, and get some stitches in on the model before I have to get ready!
 
posted by jymisgurl at 7:17 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: