Thursday, June 01, 2006
May Accomplishments And June Goals
My May goals were: finish the model for Cross Eyed Kat, ornamentify Christmyth Hippocampus, Salamander, Pegasus, and Satyr by Dragon Dreams, start and finish The Time I Spend Stitching by Dragon Dreams, put in at least one length of thread on Avatar, start and finish a Christmas ornament, and start part one of Persian Iris Garden by Chatelaine. Let's see. I did finish my model, but it hasn't been released yet, so no picture. No ornaments. I started The Time I Spend Stitching. I haven't even touched Avatar. No Christmas ornaments, and no threads for Persian Iris Garden. I did start Dragonwings, too, though. Bad month for goals. Oh well.
My June goals are going to be much simpler. Finish Dragonwings and The Time I Spend Stitching. Stitch one Christmas ornament. This month, I WILL put at least one length of thread in on Avatar. I also want to start something new this month. I'm not sure what, yet, but something small. I'll do Liberty Fence, if I get the fabric. Picture This Plus is supposed to have shipped our order today, which means I can pick it up next week. I'll leave the ornamentifing till July.
Here's this week's SBQ. Do you collect charts by one particular designer, yet have never stitched anything by that designer? If so, which designer and why do you collect the charts but have not stitched any of them?
I don't really collect any designers' charts. I have a lot of Cross Eyed Kats, and I'm working on collecting alot of Raise The Roofs. I will probably end up collecting all the Chatelaine mandalas, but I'm not sure how many I'll actually stitch.
Now a small rant. I could kill my husband! He spent $50 on movies, and now we only have $10 for the rest of the week. How is it my fault? It's not, so why is he mad at me? I'm sorry, but paying the bills is more important than him being bored! Thanks for letting me vent. J. and I will work it out in the morning. I'm just still mad at him.
 
posted by jymisgurl at 7:24 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


At 9:56 PM, Blogger Sharon

I collect Raise the Roof designs. Which ones do you have? I have done the princess and the pea one, and I am currently working on what side?