Monday, April 16, 2007
Rock On!
I got as far as I could with my model, so I stitched along on The Castle Saturday. More rocks. I'll work on it again, today. I'll probably stitch more rocks.
I also worked on Jymi's stocking yesterday. I didn't get much stitching done. I had to do laundry. Jymi insists on having clean clothes to wear. Of course, Jymi's only got four pairs of pants, where the boys and I have enough clothes to last two or three weeks. Jymi did stop to look at it though, and told me it looked nice. For Jymi referring to my stitching, that's a huge compliment.
Now back to The Castle, and more rocks.

Labels: , ,

 
posted by jymisgurl at 8:21 AM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


At 6:11 PM, Blogger cathymk

Both your WIPs look fantastic. The castle is on my long list of TW to do's!

 

At 4:46 PM, Blogger Dani - tkdchick

Your castle looks fantastic thanks for joining us on the SAL!

 

At 10:38 AM, Blogger Meari

Both look good!