Monday, July 31, 2006
July Accomplishments And August Goals
My July goals were to finish Liberty Fence, the two new Mother's Wisdom charts, stitch the new Lizzie Kate ornaments, start and finish Lizzie Kate's A Brother, and at least start In Every Nest. I did all of them!
My goals for August are pretty short. I want to finish both my paid projects this month. Heck, I want to finish them this week, but more on that in a minute. I want to make some start on Persian Iris Garden! By the end of the month, I should have some of the threads I need! I also want to stick to my rotation for the month until I finish all my small projects. That's it for goals!
I finished the keychain Friday, but I forgot to take a picture. It should look just like the picture; I didn't change anything. I took it in that afternoon, and got credit for it. I'm two thirds done with Winter 9 Patch. Blogger won't let me put up any pictures right now. I can get a block a day done, but then I don't have any time for anything else. I'm almost done with The Lord's Prayer. All that's left is bees and backstitch. I didn't spend much time on it this weekend. My deadline's Christmas, so there's rush. I will be glad to be rid of it though.
It's been a rough weekend. Mainly because Jymi has been playing computer games all weekend, and I can't get him to help me with the chores. It's an issue at the moment. We'll hopefully fight it out this evening. I think a big part of his laziness and grumpiness is part of him trying to quit smoking. I knew it would happen, I just didn't know he started already. It occured to me last night that his attitude was very similar to the way he used to get when he was having a "nic fit". Things will get better. They always do. I'll try to put up pictures tomorrow!
 
posted by jymisgurl at 11:10 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


At 5:06 PM, Blogger Sharon

congratulations on completing your July goals-that's great!