Monday, August 21, 2006
Faye's Fast Finishes: A Flower Freebie And Frankie
Try saying that five times fast! Thursday afternoon, the shop called and said they had a model that they needed as soon as possible. They had my Dragon Dreams charts I ordered, and my free chart! It's too cute! I can't wait to stitch it! They gave me Pumpkin Flower, a freebie from Full Circle Designs to stitch. It's going to be the free chart of the month, but they need time to frame it. It usually takes two weeks, for framing. So to have it framed by September first, they needed it done Friday. I picked it up Thursday. I spent all day Friday (about five hours stitching time) working on it. I also stitched eight and a half hours on it Saturday, and another four and half hours on it Sunday. Jymi and I watched movies all weekend, which is how I had so much time. We watched two and a half Lord Of The Rings movies, First Wives Club, and The Joy luck Club. I got it finished though, and I'm taking it to the shop this afternoon. My mom is taking the boys and me to lunch, and we're going to stop by the shop on the way. Here it is!

I finished the last of the eyelets on part one of Persian Iris Garden Thursday night. I would like to point out that each of the two days Jymi was home sick from work, I got the plants on one side done. When he went to work Thursday, I got two done. So I get twice as much done when he's not here! I'm going to finish my Hob Nobbs and then do part two. I'm going to do one part between finishing all the other things I have started. At least that's the plan for now.
After finishing Pumpkin Flower Sunday night, I finished Frankie Stein. I'll start Greta The Witch this evening. I'd put up a picture, but Blogger's gone funny, so I'll try again later.
Sharon asked about the stitch count on the stockings. Dragons By The Fire has a stitch count of 146 by 227, and Toys And Games Room is 135 by 206. I'm stitching both on 25 ct. Lugana.
 
posted by jymisgurl at 3:46 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


At 7:20 PM, Blogger Sharon

Great job on the pumpkin flower! Very cute.

 

At 10:33 AM, Blogger Dani - tkdchick

Congrats on getting that model stitched up so fast!