Thursday, August 10, 2006
Today For Tobi
First I would like to thank everyone for their kind comments! They are always appreciated!
Here is a picture of Tobi's Garfield. Right now it's a bright orange blob, though. On the right is Tobi's Christmas stocking. I worked on it yesterday, and finished all the cross stitching on the wallpaper. I hate stitching the wallpaper on those stockings. I was working on the top blue line while watching Footballer's Wives, and I wasn't getting much done. Now that I look at my alternate stocking top, it doesn''t have that line anyway, so I have to find Darin's and see how I did his. The problem is when I went to look for it this morning, I couldn't find any of my Christmas stitching! I'm missing Darin's and my stockings, and my nativity scene. I'll have to clean up the closet to find them, and that's not a project for first thing in the morning. That's a Saturday-when-I-can't-stand-Jymi-and-the-kids-anymore-and-I-need-a-break job.
I worked on Avatar on Tuesday. There's not much you can see when you look at the whole thing, but if you can see in the smaller picture, I stitched clouds. Never ending clouds that are the reason I put it down for so long. I finished all the half stitches and all of the whole stitches in that color on the page I was working on. One more page of B5200, then two shades of grey, and I will be done with these evil clouds.
I don't think my rotation is going to last much longer. I think at the end of this week, I'll just pick something and stick with it. I'm a little excited. Tomorrow I will have my Halloween Fairy and my Glorianas! I'll have to order more silks for my garden. Martina released a corrected part four, and it requires two more colors. At least after that, I'll only need nine more colors.
I won't get much stitching done tomorrow; I've got too many errands. I've got to go to the post office, pick up Darin's cake, go to the shop, go clean my mom's, go home, shower, give the boys baths, and then go back to my moms' for Darin's party. I'll have all day Saturday and Sunday, though, to work on Persian Iris Garden.
 
posted by jymisgurl at 10:46 AM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


At 12:50 PM, Blogger Karoline

Nice progress on your wips, have a lovely weekend

 

At 1:43 PM, Blogger Dani - tkdchick

Avatar looks awesome!